Know more about
Dr. Tamer Mohammed Dawod
Dr. Tamer got his MBBCH from Zagazig University, Egypt in 1999. He then had his MS.c in Urology and Andrology in 2006, and later on his M.D in Jan 2012. Dr. Tamer is a member of both European and American Boards for Urology.
Services Offered by the doctor:
- Treatment of Prostatic diseases and urinary retention.
- ESWL for stones (Kidneys- ureters) without pain
- Endoscopic management of Ureteral/ Bladder Stones
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Varicocelectomy/ Hydrocelectomy
- Bladder Tumor treatment
Education and Qualifications
- MBBCH from Zagazig University, Egypt
- MS.c in Urology and Andrology
- Member of both European and American Boards for Urology