Know more about
Dr. Samar Salah Eldin
Dr. Samar is a consultant Pediatrician specialized in pediatric allergic diseases She got her M.D of Pediatrics from Cairo University, Egypt. Also, she got her master's degree in pediatric allergies from Southampton University, UK. She has more than 10 years of experience in the pediatrics field in Easter province, specifically in Dr. Fakhry Hospital in Khobar.
Services offered by the doctor:
1- Management of pediatric allergies.
Perform different diagnostic allergy tests for:
- Chronic cough, asthma, sinusitis, rhinitis.
- Eczema/atopic dermatitis, contact dermatitis, urticaria.
- Different types of food allergies.
- Adverse reactions to drugs, insect stings, and anaphylaxis.
2- Management of pediatric diabetes:
- Adjusting insulin doses for diabetic children.
- Dietary management of diabetics.
- Laboratory monitoring and regular follow-up.
3- Pre-diabetes, obesity, and diabetes prevention.
4- Newborn and post-natal services
- Assess and treat neonatal jaundice.
- Newborn nutrition and related problems.
- Common neonatal infection and problem.
- Monitoring newborn growth and development.
- Newborn and pediatric vaccination.
5- General pediatric services
- Blood diseases, infections, malnutrition, vitamin deficiency, motor, and mental developmental problems
Education and Qualifications
- M.D of Pediatrics from Cairo University, Egypt
- Master's degree in pediatric allergies from Southampton University, UK