Gama Hospital renews the accreditation of The Saudi Central Board for Accreditation of Healthcare Institutes (CBAHI) for the third time in a row with the highest degrees of success and distinction
AlQashlah- Dharhan- Near to National Guard
The Neurosurgery Department in Gama Hospital is equipped with the latest medical technology that allows for accurate diagnosis and ongoing treatment of neurological disorders, through highly specialized and experienced surgeons.
Our services include:
- Endoscopic limited intervention of the brain and spine
- Spinal surgery
- Peripheral neurosurgery
- Treatment of chronic migraine headaches
- Conducting microscopic procedures of the brain and nerves.
- Spinal Canal narrowing
- Spinal cord decompression.
- Diagnosis and treatment of all tumors of the brain, spine, and nerves.
- Treatment of congenital diseases of the brain vessels.
- Diagnosis and treatment of Hydrocephalus
- Treated cases: Neck pain- Spinal Disc Herniation- Fractures of the Spine- Back Pain- Stiffness and inflammation of vertebrates.