Know more about
Dr. Ahmed Abduallah
Dr. Ahmed got his M.D and Ph.D. in Neurosurgery from Cairo University. He is a member of the Royal College of Surgeons of England (MRCS), and he is a lecturer and consultant of Neurological and Spine Surgery at the Faculty of Medicine, Cairo University Hospitals.
Services offered by the doctor:
- Brain Surgeries: Including tumors, hemorrhage, hydrocephalus, vascular malformations, and aneurysms.
- Spine Surgeries: Including tumors, fractures, disc-prolapses, and hemorrhage.
- Minimally invasive neurosurgical procedures including endoscopic surgeries.
- Botox injection for management of Chronic Migraine.
Education and Qualifications
- Ph.D of Neurosurgery from Cairo University
- Member of the Royal College of Surgeons of England (MRCS),