Know more about
Dr. Fawzia Al Zahrani- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Fawzia has extensive experience in the Obstetrics and Gynecology field, specifically in Dammam Maternity and Children Hospital. She also holds the Saudi Fellowship in Ob/Gyn.
- All obstetrics and gynecology surgeries
- Oncological surgeries in obstetrics and gynecology
- Advanced ultrasound examination in obstetrics
- Ultrasound follow-up of pregnancy
- Treatment of recurrent miscarriages
- Cesarean section and cervical ligation
- Treatment of uterine bleeding
- Surgical treatment of vaginal and uterine prolapse
- Female plastic surgery - Fibroids and ovarian cysts –
- IUD insertion
g all minor and major Ob/Gyn procedures.
- Performing primary and complicated C/s.
- Management of critical cases in obstetrics.
- Performing major operations such as (TAH, Myomectomy, Ovarian Cystectomy, Vaginal Hysterectomy, Posterior and anterior repair, Urinary incontinence operation TOT)
- Laparoscopic procedures.
Education and Qualifications
- Saudi Fellowship in Obstetrics and Gynecology