Know more about
- To provide nutritional assessment and dietary advice to all referred patients on; weight management, cardiac, renal, diabetes, gastroenterology, allergies, failure to thrive and more.
- To prescribe specialist diets as required by the patients’ medical condition
- To recommend and supply nutritional formula and enteral feeding regimens where appropriate
- Teach patients how to make nutritionally sound food choices to speed the recovery process, prevent disease and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Serves as a source of reliable nutrition information for the community and staff
Education and Qualifications
- Jawaher had her bachelor's degree in Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics from Sharjah University. Also, she is a member of Saudi Society of Clinical Nutrition.