Gama hospital provides Home Care special services for patients who need medical and special care at the comfort of their homes to improve quality of life.
- Cost effective alternative to extended hospital stay..
- Being at home gives patient sense of security and well being, without imposing burden on family and friends.
- Staying at home means being near family and friends-people who can offer care and support.
Home Health Care Providers are:
- Medical provider
- Nursing staff
- Laboratory services
- Clinical dietary services
- Home health aides
Home Health Care Services are:
- Routine Home care: such as for diabetes, colostomies, heart and respiratory conditions
and for wound management.
- IV therapy, enteral nutrition, total parenteral nutrition, antibiotic therapy and pain management.
- Assistance of activities of daily living.
- Blood Drawing.
- Care of the terminally ill.
- Care of trauma victims
- Medical Management and injections.
- Medication Management.
- Nutrition Counseling
- Rehabilitation Services.
- Respite Care.
- Arrange for durable medical equipment, routine medical supplies and pharmaceuticals.
Who needs the Home Care Services:
- Recent discharge from the hospital or extended health facility.
- Multiple diagnoses or medical complication.
- High-risk disorders.
- Frequent hospitalization or emergency room visits.
- Acute episode of chronic illness.
- Multiple medications requiring instructions.
- Pain management.
- IV Therapy.
- On-going treatment: Catheters, tube feeding and ostomy.
- Acute impaction requiring enema, disimpaction and bowel program.
- Wound care requiring treatment, suture removal.
- Nutritional deficiencies requiring diet instruction.
- Unstable vital signs.
- New diagnosis requiring instructions.
- Terminal illness.