The General Surgery Department of Gama Hospital is characterized by a distinguished medical staff that performs all types of surgical procedures precisely and skillfully.
- Performed General surgery operations include:
-Thyriodectomy and Parathyroidectomy
- Abdominal hernia operations
- Pediatric surgery such as hernia and congenital defects
- Abdominal surgery operations
- Gastro intestinal endoscopies for stomach and colon.
- Colon operations such as hemorrhoids - anal - Nasour - internal bleeding
- Laparoscopic cholecystectomy.
- Laparoscopic appendectomy.
- Laparoscopic hernia repair.
- Dislocation of laparoscopic adhesions.
- Repairing the diaphragm hernia and reflux of the esophagus.