Dr. Mohamed Al Shahawy, MD
MOH Registration Number: 038-103-010-012-00019-2243
Dr. Al Shahawy got his MBBS from Al Azhar University in Cairo in 2003. He then obtained his Masters degree of Internal Medicine in 2008 and Ph.D in Internal Medicine (Gastroenterology Unit) in 2012, also from Al Azhar University in Cairo.
Dr. Mohamed worked as an assistant professor of Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology, and had an extensive experience in Gastric Endoscopy while working in Al Azhar University Hospital, Cairo.
· Management of gastrointestinal diseases
· Diagnostic upper GI Endoscopy
· Hemo-clips for active peptic ulcer
· Esophageal and gastric varices injection and band ligation
· NBI diagnosis of H.pylori gastritis
· Gastric balloon insertion and removal
· Diagnostic and therapeutic colonoscopy
· Endoscopic polypectomy
· Screening of early GI cancer using NBI endoscopy
· ERCP Diagnostic and therapeutic
· C.B.P stone extraction and stent insertion
· Pancreatography by ERCP and stent insertion