Gastroenterology and Endoscopy Department is highly equipped with modern technologies to provide you with the latest trends in diagnosis and treatment of gastrointestinal disease.
Our scope of services spans inpatient care, outpatient care and procedures. We provide the standard endoscopic procedures, including:
• Diagnostic upper GI Endoscopy
• Hemo clips for active peptic ulcer
• Esophageal and gastric varices injection and band ligation
• Gastric balloon insertion and removal
• Diagnostic and therapeutic colonoscopy
• Endoscopic polypectomy
• Screening of early GI cancer using NBI endoscopy
• ERCP Diagnostic and therapeutic
• C.B.P stone extraction and stent insertion
• Pancreatography by ERCP and stent insertion
We also offer NBI diagnosis of H.pylori gastritis, and management of various gastrointestinal diseases.