Full Name: Inas Ahmed Gamal ElDin ElGhoniemy
Marital Status:Married with children
- MD of Radio-diagnosis, Faculty of Medicine, Cairo University, 2008 and was signed up “Very Good”.
- Licensed by the Saudi Council as consultant radiologist.
- MD thesis titled “The role of MRI in the evaluation of congenital heart disease” submitted in 2008.
- Master Degree of Radio-diagnosis, Faculty of Medicine, Cairo University, 2003 and was signed up “Very Good”.
- Thesis of masters was titled “CT and MRI versus SPECT in the evaluationof post-operative and post radiation effects of malignant brain tumors”.
- M.B.Bch. Degree, Faculty of Medicine, Cairo University, 1998 and was signed up “Excellent with Honors”.
- Currently doing FRCR Fellowship of the Royal college of radiology in the UK, have already passed part I.
- High school: Dar El Tarbiah language school, graduated in 1992.
Research Experience:2 years studying:
CT and MRI versus SPECT in the evaluation of post operative and post radiation effects of malignant brain tumors as part of fulfillment of Master degree in radiology.
5 years studying:
The role of MRI in the evaluation of congenitalheart diseases as part of fulfillment of MD in radiology.
Lecturer of radio-diagnosis at the Faculty of Medicine, Cairo University (Kasr Al Einy Hospitals)
Associate Consultant radiologist in Saad Specialist Hospital,KSA
- Intern in the Hospital of Cairo University for 1 year from 3/1999 till 2/2000 and passed 2 months in each of these sections: General Medicine, general surgery, Gynecology and obstetrics, pediatrics, Radio-diagnosis, emergency and anesthesia.
- Resident Doctor of Radio-diagnosis in the hospital of Cairo University for 3 years from 2000 till 2003 within different units including Neuroradiology, Pediatric Radiology, Urology, Cardiac and Thoracic Radiology, Musculoskeletal Radiology, Obstetrics, Gynecology and Breast Imaging.
- Lecturer in the department of Radio-diagnosis, Cairo University from 2004 till 2009.
- Consultant Radiologist in Dr. Soliman Fakeeh Hospital, Jeddah, Kingdom of Saudia Arabia from 1/2010 till 6/2011.
- Consultant Radiologist in Dr.Fakhry and Al Raghi hospital, Al Khobar, KSA from 7/2011 till 8/2011.
- Consultant Radiologist in King Abdulaziz Airbase-Dhahran, hospital, KSA from 9/2011 till 1/2012.
- Associate consultantRadiologist in Saad Specialist hospital, Al Khobar, KSA from 1/2012 till now.
Fields of Interest
General Radiology using all the diagnostic modalities including plain x-ray, fluoroscopy, conventionalultrasound, Doppler US pertaining to venous dopper studies, CT and MRI particularly related to neuroradiology and body imaging.
Special interest in Female imaging including Mammography, tomosynthesis, mammographic guided stereotactic breast biopsies and wire localization prior to surgeries, Breast Ultrasound and Breast MRI, responsible for reporting Aramco patients referred for MRI of the breast.
Obstetrics ultrasound, Gynecology ultrasound and MRI of the female pelvis.
- English: Fluent spoken and written
- Arabic: Native language
- French: Basic
Hardware and software skills include:
- PACS, HIS and RIS knowledge
- Windows / Microsoft Word / Microsoft PowerPoint
- Internet skills